Monday, January 11, 2010

Upcoming Posts

Was going to make a delicious new recipe for cube steak tonight (had some in the freezer), but Joe and I had a few errands to run this evening and ended up getting Heine's World Famous Roast Beef sandwiches and fries for dinner- so bad for you, but oh so yummy. So, hoping to make cube steak on Thursday... stay tuned for the results and recipe!
Tomorrow night I am going to a Pilates with Barre class at Vibe Fitness (anyone want to join me? Your first class there is free!) and Wednesday I am going to audition for "I Take this Man" at Oaklandon Civic Theatre... the acting bug is biting at my heels once again; therefore, Joe is on his own for dinner for a couple of nights. He'll probably have some terrible meals, like macaroni and cheese with smokey links- ugh!
Tonight, I did prep 2 breakfast casseroles for our English department faculty meeting in the morning... will throw them in the oven when I wake up and they'll still be warm by the time I get to school at 6:50am. One is a very simple egg, sausage, and cheese mix, but the other is a new recipe for me. We have a few vegetarians in my department and I wanted to make something a little different for them (and anyone else with a sweet tooth!), so I prepped a french toast casserole with a pecan topping! I hope it turns out all right. I will take pictures and post the recipe tomorrow if it does!
Hope everyone had a good Monday... check back for some yummy ideas throughout the week!


You know you want the Heine..('s Roast Beef, that is!)

1 comment:

  1. French toast casserole? I cannot wait to see it! My mouth is watering just THINKING about it!

    -kjpugs

    ReplyDelete